- Candidates who hold the ISTQB-BCS Foundation Level certificate and ideally have at least 18 months experience in Software Testing can take this course. We recommend delegates re-familiarize themselves with the Foundation level material before attending this course. The syllabus is intended for anyone involved in software testing, particularly; testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
After course completion, student would understand:
- How to improve productivity keeping in mind the plant capacity and cost involved.
- How to fix accountability and alignment across the departments. Reduce errors and account for each and every cost incurred in the product manufacturing.
- Optimization of leverage and performance
- Reduce the cost incurred by better planning and having a fore sighted approach towards the product lifecycle.
- Helps to understand the importance of increasing the product manufacturing across the manufacturing lines thus having maximum utilisation of the lines.
- Understanding of the importance of having a non-hazardous work environment and calculating the liability and cost to be incurred by the organization in case of an accident.
- How to manage, plan and reduce the cost involved in the logistics and has an improved cycle time and hit the market very fast.
- How to maintain inventory across lines and improve productivity.
- Standards and regulatory compliance
- How to improve resource allocation and utilization
YouÃ¢ÂÂll cover the following content
The course would introduce you to fundamentals of PLM and would cover:
- Managing the Product Lifecycle
- Fundamentals of product, design chain
- Basics of assets management
- Information on In- Service and support service details
- Maintaining product details and analyzing the functional and performance criteria
- Managing quality, time, documents and cost details
- Product and project management
- Visualization and manufacturing of a product
- Managing supplier management
- Introduction to digital manufacturing
- Product definitions and information
- Analysing, simulating and validating a product
- Maintaining and releasing Technical documentation such as
- Service manuals
- User guides
- Assembly instructions
Certification Programmes Add-on:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Complete Study Materials, Courseware and Testing Software
- Fully instructor-led program
Our instructors follow a flexible approach of teaching thus the training methods are altered as per the trainees needs. We offer study material, hands Ã¢ÂÂon labs, skills to work as a team by giving more and more team activity or tasks. Various review exams from time to time to analyze your knowledge.
BCOI has state of the art training facility and is equipped with world class fixtures and sans paril instructors who are available to answer your queries.
Product Lifecycle Management is a certification program for learning the concepts involved in the lifecycle of a product. The course covers all the concepts right from the inception of a product to its designing and till it gets manufactured. BCI offers a course that not only helps you develop a new product but various aspects of conceiving, designing, building and launching a new product in the market are studied in the PLM course. Anyone opting for the PLM certification is competent to handle various aspects of any product.
PLM helps gives a product a standardized procedure by setting milestones, targets and setting goals throughout the product lifecycle. The right kind of planning, managing, Engineering, designing, is really important for creating a new project. Once the product is conceived it needs to access its budget requirement, market feasibility and acceptance. All these aspects of the product lifecycle are studied in PLM certification.
Managing the Product Lifecycle
Maintaining and releasing Technical documentation such as