- Experience of 2 to 5 years as a human resource manager
- Hand-on experience of managing employee data
After course completion, student would understand:
- How to manage employee data right from recruitment to termination.
- Implementing the concept of self-serving HR capabilities.
- Understanding of ORACLE HRMS concepts and ORACLE HRMS as a solution for representing and handling the workforce.
- Best practices and standards.
- How to implement various policies across the workforce globally.
- Describes the time and labour rules.
- Identify the salary trends within the industry as per the designation and implementing them successfully in the enterprise.
YouÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂll cover the following content
The course would introduce you to fundamentals of the ORACLE HRMS and would cover modules:
- Oracle Human Resource
- Manages structure and hierarchies within the organization.
- Defines person types and workforce relationships.
- Records employee information.
- Oracle i-Recruitment
- Describes the steps involved in reciting an employee.
- Manages vacancies, recruiting and short-listing candidates
- Releasing offer letters.
- Oracle Payroll
- Describes the payroll fundamentals like Payroll run, pre-payment, Payment, Costing, etc.
- Generating and distributing Payslips
- Oracle Advanced Benefits
- Manages other benefit schemes of the organization like life insurance policy
- Analyzing medical claims
- Oracle Time and Labour
- Manages the time sheet of every employee
- Setting time worked by an employee for a particular project
- Calculating overtime
- Oracle learning management
- Helps foresee the training needs of an employee and thus setting up of the required trainees
- Hiring of external trainers if required
- Compensation Workbench
- Manages the budget and stock options of an enterprise
- Improves decision making by providing statistical comparisons within the organization or across the industry.
- Oracle Performance Management
- Manages the appraisal process
- Oracle daily processes for HR
- Improves decision making by generating various kinds of employee reports.
- Generates standard, statutory, etc reports
- Oracle SelfÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂService HR
- Personalize SSRH
- Explains functionality involved for self-servicing in human resource
- Configures oracles approval management (AME)
Certification Programmes Add-on:
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- Complete Study Materials, Course-ware and Testing Software
- Highest certification pass rate with some students getting 100%
- Dedicated in house placement cell to help get you first break in the industry
- Training modules upgraded on a regular interval to keep pace with the new technologies
- Fully instructor-led program with 24/7 online support
Our instructors follow a flexible approach of teaching thus the training methods are altered as per the traineesÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ needs. We offer study material, handsÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂon labs, skills to work as a team by giving more and more team activity or tasks. Various review exams from time to time to analyse your knowledge.
HRMS is an OracleÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs E-business Suite effectively manages the workforce for an enterprise. This certification program maintains and tracks employee information along with the enterprise data.The course enables the students to handle all kinds of employee data like personnel details, work schedules, payroll benefits, medical details, leave details and so on. The student learns to perceive self-service HR capabilities and organize the workforce globally effectively and productively.The company policies can be implemented easily across the various hierarchies of the employees of the enterprise.
The course can be implemented to reduce the complexities of managing the employee data and implementing various benefit schemes across the departments successfully. Right from short-listing eligible candidates to managing their personal details to tracking time schedules to vacancies to payroll and bonus benefits and many more decisions can be made faster to add value to the enterprise.
Oracle Human Resource
Oracle Advanced Benefits
Oracle Time and Labour
Oracle learning management
Oracle Performance Management
Oracle daily processes for HR
Oracle SelfÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂService HR